Wednesday 19 November 2014

So many beautiful heads... @Goldfrapp LIVE


I didn’t know about Goldfrapp until my friend invited me to this concert.
We made it to see them at Royal Albert Hall last night.

There was a big WOW!! I thought their music will be techno, but they mainly played songs from the recent album called “Tales of us” and they performed with orchestra and choir. It was as if I’m listening some fantasy stories. I don’t understand the each words of English lyrics, but I could sense that there is deep meaning behind the melody. And I enjoyed it very much after all!!!

My friend kindly booked the cheapest tickets for us,where was standing sheets in the top gallery, It was far away from the main stage, but they had a amazing view ever!!! Because we were standing in the highest level of the hall, I was able to see all sides of hall and thousands people’s heads!!!!!

It was so interesting to see the movements of people’s heads. They were just so tiny and I couldn’t see the detail of each heads as I was far away. but I felt like I'm in the different world with full of tiny heads with fantasy music.

After the show finished, we asked the lady who was standing next to me to take a picture of us. She seemed very serious and looked very professional with camera. And she kindly took more than 6 pictures of us from different angle.
She was kind, we checked the pictures after we left the hall.
And we found out....my friend's head was cut off in all of 6pictures.lol

I’ve seen so many beautiful heads, but I've only missed my friend’s head in the picture at the end...


●Check them, if you’re interested;)
・Goldfrapp - Jo (welcome to their world!)
・Goldfrapp - Happiness (easy to listen)

No comments:

Post a Comment