Sunday 16 November 2014

Today...we went to see the ballet!!


The nice seat to see the orchestra!!
Today...we went to the Royal Opera House to see the ballet.

The show was called "Ceremony of Innocence/The Age of Anxiety/Aeternum"

The show was consisted  by 3 different kind of contemporary ballet, the second one was almost "silent movie" or musical without songs.

The surprising thing was that the ticket was only £6!!!
I payed 3times more to see the ballet in Japan.
oh amazing!! Everything is expensive for me in London except some cultural things. It's the one of the reason I like London.

The dance was beautiful, but I enjoyed their music more than the movement.

Royal opera house was also nice building.

I really appreciate my friends who invited me to see this:)


 

someone was dancing in the ball!!






No comments:

Post a Comment