Saturday 11 April 2015

Writing evaluation

I guess I have started writing my evaluation for my final project from 11am today and now it's surprisingly 2am, which means I've been stuck with my chair more than 15hours to just write and editing my never ending eveluation.

According to my tutor, it should be less than 1100words, but first I wrote nealy 3000words and now it's still more than 2000words now.
We submit this with our final piece and sketchbook.
It should explain the project well, but I'm very bad at writing in simple way.
My friends are kindly offering to check my English, but I feel very embarrassed to show such non-academic evaluation.
I love writing stories and journals but I'm not good at writing business mail nor academic reports.

"Practice makes perfect"

I hope....


No comments:

Post a Comment