Thursday 16 April 2015

Romanian Dracula Energy Soup for Japanese Zombi...

My friend is from Germany but his family originate from Romania, where "Dracula" is come from.

Today I went to college to install my work in the gallery, but I understood that I can't exhibit my work until other people finish installing their works as I need table in a middle of the gallery.
I was calm but I was nearly dead with fatigue, like a Zombi.

Then, my friend texted me to come to his house for lunch.
I knew I still have pile of things to do, but I had no more energy, so I went to his house.

He knows about vegetables a lot as he is vegan and he always show me some new food which I haven't seen before.

While I was explaining about the mystery of my daily life, he cooked "Lime Beetroot Soup" quickly and efficiently.

I was surprised to see the colour of soup at first, because it was like a blood.
But he told me it 's natural colour of beetroot and not blood.
It was true, the soup was so yummy and I felt much better after eating his miracle Dracula soup.
Maybe he put some magic in the soup.

1 comment:

  1. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. thermography printing

    ReplyDelete