Wednesday 1 April 2015

Walking Bologna3 -I met very nice lady-

 The view of Bologna was beautiful. 
I just couldn't find how I can get to my destination, Bologna University.
But then, when I asked someone on the street..
"Where is Bologna University?"

"I don't know, somewhere here."

I was like...oh that's a bit abstract.
But then, I understood that the style of university might not be the one I imagine, which was right.
I was actually already in Bologna University!!!

I thought there would be a huge entrance gate for the university, but the campus was everywhere in the town and I didn't notice that I was already walking in the area of the university.

I finally arrived the building where my friend told me about.
"Aula room" in the School of Science and Politics.

It was beautiful, I couldn't believe Italian students can study in such a elegant building. The students were so friendly that they carried my suitcase.

But I faced another problem that I had no internet connection and I had no way to send message to my friend that I arrived the university.

Then, I met very pretty Italian lady in the building and I explained that I amd in trouble to get contact with my friend. But she couldn't understand English at all and she kept talking to me in Italian.
I had no idea what she was telling me. But at least, I sensed she is not bad person.

She took me to the place like a office. There were friendly boys who can speak English. They translated for me and explained that she wanted to show me special beautiful places in university.
So, I just followed her.

what a surprise....I walked through the dark room with her and there was a secret garden...
It really reminded me of "The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
It was silent and beautiful...
After she took me to the room called "STANZA DELLO ZODIAC" at Palazzo Hercolani.

We took pictures together in the end...
She has kept talking to me in Italian all the time and unfortunately I didn't understand what she was saying. But I felt like we talked a lot together although it wasn't that long time. I was so happy to meet her there.

After I went to back to the station...


No comments:

Post a Comment