Thursday 2 April 2015

Discovering Roma3 -Walking around-

After I said goodbye to beautiful girls from Argentina, I walked to fine somewhere quiet and peace.

So, I went to church.
They were having Easter mass. I'm not officially christian, but I grow up in Christian Kindergarten when I was small. So, some of the songs they sung were familiar to me.
Later I tried to go to souvenir shops but I got lost and I found Art shop instead of famous souvenir shops. 

 This area was pretty, many amazing craftworks.
 And of course, I found antiquarian bookshops.
 Very interesting antique shop... 
There was Japanese lady working there and she told me about the history of Marbling. What a coincidence that I have been making collage of marbling until this trip!! 
Pizza...
walking walking....

No comments:

Post a Comment