Thursday 26 February 2015

Looking for flats in London is a big journey...

My contract ends in a few weeks, so I have been trying to find a cheap flat to move.
After many many viewings, I finally found a flat and I had a few offer from other places, but I declined them as I decided to move there.

However, suddenly I've got a phone call today that the landlady's niece had a trouble at her student hall and she had no place to stay in London, so she is taking over the room.
I had hardly imagined this kind of thing would happen, so I was very shocked by this news. And I was very stressed that I had to start from zero to find flats  as I already declined other offers. This kind of things merely happens in Japan but since private landlord/lady are major here in UK, I should expect anything can happen.

So, while I was researching for my project, I have started again for look for a flat.

And I went to viewing again.

I really hope I find somewhere to stay soon...

But maybe it will be ok since I have some experience of camping with tents:)

I did "dry point" other day... but my head was full of "house"!lol


No comments:

Post a Comment