Friday 27 February 2015

The journey of book shops in London1-DONLON BOOKS&bookartbookshop-

As a part of my research for my project, I have decided to visit different kinds of book shops in London.
This book shop's journey is also helping me to give some idea what kind of area there are as some of the places are new for me. especially, it's a good timing as I am looking for a flat now.

Today, I went to DONLON BOOKS and bookartbook shop.

In Donlon books, there were many photography books. I was surprised to see there are many Japanese photography books. I asked the shop staff and she told me because the manager of the shop mainly interested in photography and he collected those antique Japanese photography books from Japan. And now he is in Tokyo.


In bookartbook shops, there were many art book. I mean is not the book writing about art, the book which is art. It was like a small gallery, they had various kinds of books which was made by artist and all books had strong personalities. There were many books made by hands. I really enjoyed them:)





No comments:

Post a Comment