Tuesday 24 February 2015

Library reminds me of my home

Today, I did research in a library after lecture,.
I think I really love library wherever I am.

Honestly, I don't think I read so many books, though I don't know the average amounts.
My parents love reading and I guess they use their income for books more than anything. This is crazy, but I remember that whenever we go out weekend, we ended up staying in a book shop for hours. And I was so bored sometimes and also I got lost in the bookshop in "Kinokuniya"(A famous Japanese book shop) so many times as my parents forget about their daughter while they concentrated in reading books.
So, my house is obviously full of books although my father sold out tens of box of books when we moved.
I guess it's one of the reason why I feel comfortable when I was surrounded by books and why I like books visually, not only texts.

Anyway, I focused on researching what kind of children's book illustrator there are today. And there were many books which was like a dictionary with full color page of illustrators works. I felt like I have been to many museum or galleries in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment