Friday 3 April 2015

Another Roma2 -Lost&CHAGALL-

According to google map I checked in hotel, there should have been a train station 15minutes walk from the hotel.

But.. I couldn't find it although I walked more than one hour. I felt at a loss as I had no idea where I was walking. There was very few people walking on the street and many of them couldn't understand what I was asking in English.
I really thought I should have studied Italian before.
 
Suddenly, the big building showed up, so I thought finally "It must be station".  There was market in front of the building. But I have noticed the people were surprised by me somehow and also they were not speaking English nor Italian. 
There was a group of people staring me and I felt "maybe am I wrong place??"
When I reached the entrance of building, there were security guards. So, I asked him where I was. And he answered that I was in Islamic Mosque!!!!

I was very shocked and I understood why the people were looking at me with curious eyes.
But the security guard kindly explained how I can get to station, although it was completely opposite from there. 
And I finally managed to take a train. (my ticket somehow didn't work, but Italian gentlemen helped me to get through the gate)

And I managed to arrive the gallery "Chiostro del Bramante" in the city center where there was a exhibition about CHAGALL!!! My forever favorite artist!!!
The exhibition was amazing. They were displaying many of his etching works.

In the end, It was a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment