Sunday 5 April 2015

Adventure Never End -Blackout in London-


I came back to London today and I arrived 21:30 at home from Stansted Airport.

It was very dark, so I thought the people in my flat started to go to bed early or having a candle night.

But when I reached to my room which is in the top floor of the house, I understood that blackout has been happening in some of the house in this area.
It is so dark that I can't see anything,
Very luckily I still have power in my laptop.

According to my flat mate, it has started from 5pm and now it's 11pm.
I hope we have electricity back by tomorrow as I can't live without wifi!!!(I'm using my mobile's 3G now!!)

And also the house is sooooo creepy as it's very very very old.

It's not so surprising anymore that we get unexpected blackout or water failure in London due to the problem of system, although they don't have earthquake here.

However, why today??
I thought I finished my adventure when I arrived airport today, but it seems it never ends... orz

my room now...

No comments:

Post a Comment