Wednesday 1 April 2015

Walking Bologna2 -Got Lost& enjoyed walking-

I wanted to go to Bologna University, because my friend was working there and he told me they have beautiful buildings.

But.... I have amazing skill to get lost. I even get lost when I have the internet connection. Maybe I walk too fast sometimes and the blue ball can't follow me in google map.

So, It was even worse as I didn't have wi-fi connection in my iphone.
I had no idea where I was walking with my suitcase(well..it's my friend's suitcase).

I asked many people on the street with paper map. 
Everyone was so kind, they all stopped for me and tried to help me.

However I couldn't understand Italian at all. Some of them tried to explain in English, but some people had a gesture pointing left side with words "You go right, ok?" or pointing somewhere with "there there!! just go straight, darling:)"

...but there was no road.
 
I was very confused.

It was supposed to be less than 20 minutes walk from the bus stop, but I have walked more than one hour and 30 minutes with the suitcase and map.
And I fall over again as some area was cobbled street.

But I enjoyed walking very much...

Many people were having a discussion on the street...
There was no one in some streets...
I really liked those narrow streets...
I have seen many cars parked on streets..
 It must be hard work for them to keep holding stones...
It was like an open air museum in some street...
There were some faces on the top of pole...
 So, where is Bologna University?

No comments:

Post a Comment