Wednesday 15 April 2015

The London Book Fair -endless reseach-

I went to the London Book Fair after school today.
It was very close to my house compared to Bologna Children's book fair. But I still felt Kensington Olympia was so far away.

I went to the bookfair because one of my artist's friend told me that it's one of the biggest bookfair in London, which was true.
It was HUGE!! and so many people and so many professionals as I expected. 

This time, I didn't see anyone who is carrying portfolio. I have seen those kinds of young illustrators in Bologna Bookfair many, but I guess this bookfair was more for making contracts between publishers.

However I couldn't just leave without talking with anyone. I traveled to Olympia although my body was full of pain with fatigue from last few weeks. My main purpose of visiting there was to get feedback for my new book.

I walked around the booths and looked for someone who could give me a minute to talk. Very luckily, I found a few people from publishing companies who kindly accepted my favor. They quickly read my books and gave me some advices:) Many of them gave me the contact of art director in their company, in case I want to have more questions or feedback.
So, now.. I have got to make pdf file and send them!!

My adventure of making book never has a ending:))))







No comments:

Post a Comment