Thursday 2 April 2015

Another Roma1 - Hotel "The Shining" -

The hostel was fully booked for Easter weekend. So, I searched the cheap hotel in Roma and I managed to book the hotel which was 25minutes from center by bus.

But the hotel really reminded me of the movie "The Shining" by Stanley Kubrick.
I was working on Stanley Kubrick's project this February. It was so funny that there was a huge poster of "A Clockwork Orange" in the house I stayed in Bologna and now this huge old hotel's atmosphere is like "The Shining"!!!

isolated, old, quiet and a little cold...hohoho
The room was clean, but very dark.
There was no other lightning except bed side and there was christian ikon on the wall....
There were no shops around the hotel and I had to wait more than 30minutes to catch bus to go to city, so I didn't go out in the night. Especially, it was rainy.

So, I watched Italian TV!!!!
They were having TV shows about autism.

Later, there was some comedian shows. but I didn't understand Italian at all.

So...I tried my best to think in positive and tried not to care the small noise of wind or something.

But my head was full of this image↓



No comments:

Post a Comment