Wednesday 1 April 2015

Walking Bologna1 - everything was interesting -

After completing my mission to go to the book fair, I decided to go for a walk.
I find many differences between UK and Japan, but here in Bologna, everything was interesting.

Somehow all houses were very colourful such as yellow or orange.

The button for crossing the road.

I have met a men here on this corner, I didn't understand what he was trying to tell me but he was very friendly and suddenly kissed me. As one of Japanese, I was very surprised. Maybe, it was greeting.

The tabacco machine.  I love it, it's so pretty.

Public phone. This design made me feel like I can call to aliens in another planet.

There were many small shops(not so many chain store) and church everywhere.


It was a big adventure to catch a bus. It was always crowded and some people talked to me in Italian, but I had no idea what they were talking about. So, I just answered everything in English with smile.
You buy bus tickets in Kiosk or Tabacco shops and put your cards in this machine. It was 1.5euro for 75minutes in a row. But sometimes the bus was too packed and I couldn't reach to this machine.

Traffic light was hung on the middle of junction. It looked like as if it was floating.
 I found some places to eat in front of stations. He was very kind.
I had Bolognese which is originally from Bologna. But I didn't know how to eat with pieces of breads(left side) and the olive oil(center).
It was delicious anyway.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment