Wednesday 1 April 2015

Moving to Roma1 -The Yellow Hostel-

After I said goodbye to Bologna, I moved to Roma.
I booked the place to stay in Roma, but it was cancelled by the host with emergency reason.
So, I had to find place to stay once I arrived Termini station. It was a little stressful as many hostels were full because of Easter holidays.
I was very ignorant that I didn't expect Easter is so important over there. I knew Easter, but we don't have holidays for Easter in Japan.

But I found very reasonable price hostel:)
It was tiny but clean and luckily my roommates were all nice.

The view from the window was very unique and I thought it was beautiful.
 
It was called "The Yellow Hostel",  maybe that's why the building was yellow?

It was very clean and quiet.
Pillows seemed very happy being hung on blue sky...

In the night, I became a friend with girls who are lawyers from Argentina and we had pasta together.

No comments:

Post a Comment