Monday 6 April 2015

Back to work -Remaking a book -

When I woke up, luckily I heard the noise of freezer, which means there is electricity back in this house!! yay!!

Now I'm back in London, so I decided to re-edit my current book again.

I know I must submit the book next Monday and I already made one, but after showing the book to many people in the bookfair Bologna, I truly felt I need to remake it.

I thought colourful and big impression is important for making children's picture book. So, I choose high white papers to print so that the colours would standout. I made a book in A4 size with big fonts.   But now, I can tell colours are too vivid and all of my efforts to make "big" are actually destroying the atmosphere of story. It's not big story, It's tiny story.

So, I have decided to crop all of images from the white background, so that I can print on different colours papers.
And also, I'm making the font smaller this time and the size of book also smaller.


No comments:

Post a Comment