Saturday 25 April 2015

Great catch up with SUSHI made by dodgy Japanese


My friend has been asking me to teach him how to cook SUSHI.
So, We made a plan to make SUSHI tonight.

I wanted to introduce my another friend to him since the both of them are GREAT young Fine Artist. And also my another friend has just came back from his long trip in Europe!!

It was their first meeting each other, but surprisingly they got along very well and they were talking enthusiastically. I have found the both of them are very smart and talk in a productive way, which make their talking very smooth.

I was so happy to see they now know each other. It's always wonderful to see someone in different community meet with someone from others in one place and become friends.

But, honestly I am not good at making SUSHI (Although I have work experience in SUSHI shop), so they taught me how to cook SUSHI beautifully in the end.

We enjoyed talking and somehow kept talking more than 5 hours straight. It was like a magic.

I am glad to have such a kind friends who don't get mad to find out the truth that their Japanese friend was actually bad at making Sushi.

we went to shopping first!! such a narrow shop!!
not too bad, right?lol
amazing night...oh I look like ghost....

No comments:

Post a Comment