Sunday 15 March 2015

SCARY and FUN MOVING!!!!!

well well well....

When I was small, I thought I was the person who like to stay in the same place for a long time as I was able to spend so much time on my bed with my unlimited imagination.

However, look at now??
I've just finished my 23rd moving in my life!! lol
The surprising thing is that I’m not intending to move so quickly. I would love to live in one place more than 2 or 3 years, but I've been somehow ended up moving to new place due to Jobs,school,family…with many different incidents.
Every time I move to somewhere, I meet new friends and learn new culture there, which is great.

Although I sounds like a professional mover in terms of the experiences, I’m terrible at moving!!
Especially “packing" and “planning".

so… this time, I'd started packing earlier than usual.
I was so shocked when I opened all of my drawers and closet.
I thought I came to UK with one suitcase last September, but it was obvious that I need more than 5 suit case.
I didn’t buy so much stuff except Art materials in last 6months, but I love collecting papers, free magazines and gifts from friends and cousins. … oh no..

The another problem is I get a lot of stress when I have to put my stuff in one box or one “square”. It makes me feel like a someone is giving me a practical mathematics exam.
So, I put music on and I put my favorite notebook next to me to make me calm.

but I ended up slipping by myself on the floor and I broke the vase.

I was very disappointed by myself.

However next day, my friends came to my flat to rescue my moving and what a surprise, they packed and carried almost everything so quickly.
What is more, my (previous)landlady kindly offered me to drive me and my stuff to new place by her car!!

In the end, my friends carried all of my stuff to 4th floor without elevator and unpacked beautifully. For me, they look like different creatures who can use magic.

delicious sandwich ever!!
The one of them used to work in hostel and did a professional bed making for my new bed. And the other one gave me his amazing hand-made sandwich after having forgotten about eating all day. It was yummy!!


Thanks to them, eventually my moving ended up with full of warm and fun memory:)


No comments:

Post a Comment