Thursday 19 March 2015

"Annie": The sun will come out tomorrow...

I didn't know what to do with all the marbling and watercolour images I made in last few days. So, I scanned them all.  Just in case if I want to reprint again, I scanned them in a several mode such as 300dpi and 600dpi and . There were more than 25 images, so I guess I pressed scan button more than 100 times.

well...I went to school after, but I just felt exhausted. My friends were friendly as usually and but I guess I had too much thinking in my head today.

I was somehow so depressed, so I decided to watch a movie something positive.
I watched the famous movie "Annie(1982)", it will be better to watch it in a musical theater.
But I enjoyed it very very very much.

"The sun will come out tomorrow
So you got to hang on 'til tomorrow, come what may.
Tomorrow, tomorrow I love ya tomorrow
You're only a day away …"
(From Annie-Tomorrow)  


No comments:

Post a Comment