Saturday 7 March 2015

Sunny Saturday with Tim burton

It was really sunny day today.
Spring is gradually coming to London.
 
I woke up early to make a skype call to my dad in japan before he goes to bed(9hours time gap).
As usual, he got too close to his iphone so that I was mainly talking with his nose and eyes,though it was very serious talk about my unknown future.

I was feeling a little sad to face the truth that I can't keep studying for next year even though I've got offers from several universities.
but I won't give up and I'm keeping my fingers crossed:)

so, I went to school to research.

And I kept looking my favorite illustrations of TIM BURTON:)
He is well known as film director and animator.
but I love his book and illustrations.
He is very good at using inks.

If you want to laugh for 30seconds, I would recommend you to read "Oyster boy". The book are combined with many funny short stories.
Each stories are very short and simple, so it'll be easy to read for whom not good at reading in English like me. 


*Tim Burton(2007)The Nightmare Before Christmas, Disney Editions

*Tim Burton(2004)The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy: And Other Stories,Faber & Faber

No comments:

Post a Comment