Tuesday 24 March 2015

My friend came from Tokyo!!!!

I've been making collage all night but I had to go out!!! because because my friend is visiting me from Tokyo!!!!!!

well...many of my friends told me that they would visit UK to see me when I left Japan last September, but of course, it's Japan, so far away from here and they don't have many holidays especially most of them are working in companies so hard.
so, officially, he was the first visitor to see me in London!!
He told me he wanted to see our university, so I took him to the canteen and showed around the campus like a open day.
He was surprised to see how young my friends are at uni, but I was almost forgetting their age until he mentioned.

He is super cool Japanese salary-man but also he is a comedian!!
I met him at my first student life in Tokyo about 7years ago. lol
We didn't talk that much as we were in different classes, but we met in NY accidentally after we started working.
I wanted to leave my company and wanted to commit doing my art at the time and he wanted to be a English comedian when we met in NY.
so, we kept in touch and had a lunch in Tokyo sometimes.
That's how we become a friend.

And today, he was in London!!
well... I really wish if he could come after my final major project, so that I can spend more time with him.
But It was the only time he could get his "summer" holiday(crazy Japanese company!!lol).

Anyway, It was really really nice to catch up with him.
I love my friends in London very much, but sometimes I miss talking with people who are in my actual age or who speaks native Japanese. Especially, he is also the one who is trying to make his dream come true!

I don't know about English comedy at all, but I think he is funny.
so, if you want to laugh, please check his videos↓
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCokMLFoAVItO-Yy8dZesMdA






 

No comments:

Post a Comment