Monday 23 March 2015

Finally the story came...

It was like a quiet big bang in my head this after noon.
After seeing the cherry blossom flowers, the new story came up on my minds.

I have already written three stories for my new book until now, but I couldn't drive into myself to none of them unless I pushed myself.
This time, everything was so smooth, the story came up and I already had images of pictures when I was writing the story!!

So, I have decided to make a book with this story!!
Thanks to my friend, he helped me to correct my English so quickly.
I hope it makes sense now.

The short story is called "After She left…", the story tells what happened after she left in a little funny way. I wanted to share the message that life will goes on even if you feel it's end of the world sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment