Tuesday 17 March 2015

Marlene Dumas: The Image as Burden

I booked the language tutorial today and I have managed to ask the tutor to collect my English in my new story. It was the first time to meet him, so It was difficult to find him at first, but he helped me very well. And I guess my new story for the book is now ready;)

After school, I went to the exhibition of Marlene Dumas at Tate Modern.
As I wanted to see her technique of watercolours.
Although the most of her works were a little dark atmosphere, the way she use watercolours was very interesting. It was like she intended to make a stain of colour in a right spot on white paper.

After, I went to Bankside Gallery.
They had also watercolours exhibition!! There were more variety of artist's works.

In the night, I just experimented watercolours with sponge, tooth brush and towels.



http://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-modern/exhibition/marlene-dumas-image-burden 


No comments:

Post a Comment