Saturday 28 March 2015

Editing images in tube!!


It was like riding jet coaster this week.
I really wanted to finish printing all of my pictures today but also I didn't want to give up making them poorly.
So, I have just committed all of my time for making pictures and finally I have managed to finish printing them in digital reprographic room at uni today!!!!

The quality of home printer is horrible when it comes to print colorful images and especially my pictures were full of colors this time.
Although I finished making collage last night, I had to use indesign to put text(story) on pictures. It's short texts, but at the same, because the text is so short, It's so important to choose fonts and where to places.

I kept placing many kinds of fonts and different size of texts, as I couldn't finish making the file by 2:30pm, I had to keep editing while I was waiting a train in plathome and riding in a train.
Although it was a bit embarrassed to use my mac in a crowded train, when I arrived the printing room 3:30pm, I was able to give my data file to the technician to print out. 
After, I went to the print finishing room to ask another technician to cut the edge of papers.

I am just so relief that I managed to print and cut my pictures before the book fair!!

woohoooooo!!!

However, I'm like a zombiiiiiii now!!!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment