Saturday 28 March 2015

I don't know whether I can catch my fright....

I have realized today that I haven't prepared anything for my journey to Italy!!!!!

So, today, I have researched how I can get to Stansted Airport from my house and tried to get a Japanese traveling guide book for Italy.
Thanks to Japanese community in London, someone offered me to sell her travel guide book for Italy and I bought it form her tonight.

And now, I have got to start packing which I am terrible at....

I have no idea where I am staying from Wednesday, so far I have managed to book places to stay from Monday to Tuesday.

The main purpose of visiting Italy this time is to visit Bologna Children's  Bookfair.

oh well...I really hope I manage to catch my fright on Monday morning with my new book.

I'm still sawing the text block of my book now...hohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment