Wednesday 4 March 2015

Remaking "My Place"!!

Before making my new book, I wanted to remake a my previous book again.

To be honest, I haven't managed to make the book which doesn't have any problem with glue or bubbles on cover and contents.
Everytime there are a few mistakes, people say it's still nice because it's handmade.
But I wanted to try my best, so I asked the Book art technician for advices again.
She helped me checking the way I do and she gave me many useful advice such as number of stitch or the proper length of the hardcover.


She gave me the special net to use when I rap a text block. When I was making a text block for my previous books, I bound by a white piece of paper. But that net was much better as it softly moves.
I have decided to use this net for my new book too.

And finally I have managed to bind my book without any bubbles!!!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment