Wednesday 4 March 2015

Oyster night in city center

My friend invited me to the Oyster lesson event as he is dong a project about “food”.
It was organized by the oyster restaurant in southbank.The event was to get a lesson how to eat an oyster. There were about 10 people participated in the event and the most of them were after work as it started from evening. The fee for the event was only £5, I felt it was so cheap.


The chef taught did demonstration how to open the shell of oyster by knives. By just looking, it seemed so easy. But It was so difficult to open the shell by myself as the shelf was closed very tightly. Of course, I have eaten oyster before in Japan, However it has been cooked or half-opened by someone when I ate. I didn’t know it was so hard to open them. But the chef helped me and I was able to eat fresh beautiful oyster in the end!! Each person have tried about 5 oysters.

After the event, we went to Mcdonalds as it seemed the cheapest shop around the area. It was so easy to eat!!lol
For STUDENTS!!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment