Wednesday 11 March 2015

crit and crit

It continued until 6pm..
We had a critique in our class today.

At first, I didn't know what the meaning of "crit" when I joined the course here.
But now I understood that crit is like a presentation time. It's simple that everyone talks about their projects one by one and people ask questions and give their opinions or advices.

I've got used to doing this, but I always finds a little awkward after finishing my presentation. Because the most of time, I don't get questions. So, I feel like "maybe, people didn't understand my English at all?", "maybe, they have no idea what I'm talking about even my English was ok?" OR "Did I explained too much and nothing to ask anymore?".... those were my main concerns normally came up.

But I still enjoyed it very much, I can't guess what is in their minds, but I really appreciated their facial expressions(smiling to me somehow) and some advices they give me every time.

As I'm moving to new flat in two days, My head has been filled with the full of worries whether I can finish packing my stuff and carry everything smoothly in one day. So, I honestly explained my situation to my class mates during my crit today.
I don't know how to pack these stuff...orz

No comments:

Post a Comment