Sunday 22 March 2015

Cherry Blossom Trees in UK...

It was so sunny today.
Also, I guess it was my first day off since I moved to my current flat.
It's been quiet busy for last few weeks for finding flats, packing and moving while I was doing my final major project.

I was walking around my flat and I found a beautiful cherry blossom tree.

I didn't know there is also cherryblossom tree in England.
As you may know, cherry blossom flowers are important flowers in Japan culturally. We have a custom called “Ohanami” which is to cerebrate spring and beauty of Cherry Blossom flowers under the trees. Especially my hometown is famous for thousands of beautiful cherry blossoms trees.
It was very funny to see a cherry blossom tree in middle of road in London.
But it was so beautiful. It has brought me back a lot of old good memories of springs in Japan.
I used to go to the park with my friends and my family to see the flowers.

Many many things have changed, and I'm now in London and seeing the beautiful flowers again.

How life is miracle and strange to keep going like this...



No comments:

Post a Comment