Sunday 29 March 2015

Send-off by chocolate cookie..

My friends came to my house this evening to make vegan chocolate cookies and pasta while I have been panicking with my book and getting ready for Italy.

One of my friend brought us beautiful flowers... such a wonderful surprise:)


They cooked....

I chopped...

Here are special vagan chocolate cookies.... 


They watched the movie "Charlies Chocolate Factory" while I was packing and they went back home after.

They are really good friends of mine in London. But I always amazed by them(in a good way).
They just do their business and enjoy themselves, even if I am panicking with something. And somehow I feel relaxed every time after seeing them.

well... I'm in a middle of mess right now, but I really appreciate to have such a magical friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment