Thursday 5 March 2015

Time management V.S Emotions

I really have to write a new story for my new book, but it's been difficult to come up new ideas.
somehow I've been feeling down for last few weeks although I look super happy according to my friends.(maybe I am!) lol
It's true that there were many changes in private life for last few weeks and it's been a bit stressful, but I think they can't be excuse.

Life incidents can't adjust to your work schedule.
Anything can happen anytime.
It's important to have a rest sometimes, but I think I still need to keep work even if I feel so down.
Maybe it's might be hard to draw something so positive when you are depressed, but then maybe you can do some other things like research or experimentation.
well.. that's actually one of the reason why I've been putting more time for research and experimentation this time.

But I have a time limit for the project.
So, today, I was trying to write a new story for my new children's picture book.

.....and I'm stuck...orz

No comments:

Post a Comment