Monday 30 March 2015

Very good start of Journey -Suitcase saved my life-

In the end, I have kept packing and making my book until 5:35am this morning.
I ran to the station to catch a coach to the airport which leaves 5:50am.

It was still very dark and my flatmates were all sleeping, so I didn't turn on the right because I didn't want to wake up anyone.

Surprisingly I fell down from the stairs and made huge noise. I was in the bottom of stairs with my friend's suitcase(I borrowed) when I realized.

But I didn't have time to think about what happened on me, so I kept running and I took the bus in the end.
5:10am
When I got on the bus, I noticed there is a crack on the suitcase and I was so panic because it was not mine. I also noticed my leg had something wrong.
But I was tired, so I slept for while.

When I woke up, the glue was dry and my book was well-bound in my bag.
I was very relief to find out that I can take this book to Italy.
6:30am

I arrived the stansted airport, but I was very shocked to see loooooooong queue to the security gate. I arrived the airport one hour before my fright as I had already done online check-in. but it was obvious that I was in trouble.

What was worse, I was stopped by the security as I had scissors in the suitcase.
So, I had to wait another 20 minutes to see security stuff for checking the suitcase again. It was alrady 7:45am.
My gate closed 7:40am and fright leaves 8:10am.

I immediately ran to the gate after they said ok to go. However I had no idea where was my gate and I fall over in the middle of airport again.
Someone told me that my gate was not in that buidsing where I was, so I had to take a short train to go to different buiding.

When I arrived the gate, It was already 8am, I thought I was too late to arrive, but there was some problem with my fright and everyone was still waiting outside of gate. oh so lucky!

After...
I took the fright...

I had my own breakfast which were tomatoes and chocolate cookies,my friend made me to take with my journey.


And I slept and slept...zzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment