Monday 23 March 2015

Making Collage

I've decided to use the technique of collage for my book this time as I have already made many pieces of painted papers by marbling and watercolours.

I went to school and met my classmates, but I really know what I want to do now, so I went to go home immediately after lunch and I have been making collage since 2:30pm today.

well...It didn't work in the way I imagined. At first, I draw the draft pictures on white papers in detail, but when I cut the painted paper as the same shape as I draw on white paper, sometimes i couldn't cut the way I draw and sometimes the colour didn't much the pictures. So, I started to draw pictures of each pieces on the painted paper directly and just placed them on white paper ramdom.

It was adventure to make a one big image from nothing drawn.
But I enjoy this sooooo much. I can choose any pieces as long as it's before I glue them. And I can cut if it was too big, if it was strange shape and I can add something if I need more.

But I have a time limit, I hope I can finish making the images in this week!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment