Wednesday 18 March 2015

Crit Crit Crit

We had a critique in the class today.
There was a visitor and she gave us her comments for all of students in our class.

I presented my project and explained what I am doing now and what I am going to do. It seemed it went to ok.

I have received some advices that It will be interesting to record my reading once I finish making a book for my project. And show the video in the final exhibition. I thought it was a good idea, but at the same time, I haven't finished making my final piece, so I really don't know what it will be like in our exhibition. Many people are making something big and I'm going to make something small, which is a book. I hope my work won't buried because it is too tiny.

My friend gave me this as a souvenir from Romania.
It's tiny but I love it...:)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment