Sunday 8 March 2015

Chocolate to Edinburgh...

I received the text from my friend when I was wondering at the library today.

It was an invitation to his place tonight because he was going to make chocolate truffle with the other friend.
Of course I said "Yes!":)

His hall is in East London and my current flat is in North London.
I took Northern line and a bus.

When I arrived, my friend made me a home-made ginger and lemon drink for me, which was very tasty.

My friends, they both have name start from "D", so I call them "2D" secretly in my heart.

2D have really good team work.
While one of them was melting chocolates, the other was mashing Avocado.
And then we made "Vegan avocado Chocolate truffle".

It was really really yummy and healthy.

The one of them has an interview so that he had to leave London for Edinburgh tonight.
We wished his good luck with the amazing chocolate truffle.

We had a fun, however when were out, we noticed the time was already 22:28.
His bus leaves Victoria 23:00!!

I'm normally very bad at time, but I could immediately notice that he was in trouble. so, we run to Bethnal Green station with his A2 portfolio case and suit case.

It was the first time for me to run that much in London so far.
The last time I ran was last Christmas.
I used to run a lot in Tokyo as I was always a little late for meeting.
But I haven't felt I need to run so much in London.

We took a central line. It was packed and smell was like alcohol.

my friend's face was turning pale.
I felt so sorry that nobody did notice about the time.
I got off at Bank station and tried to make a phone call to ask the bus company to wait him a minute.

I called them and explained the telephone operator that my lovely friend who has an interview at Edinburgh was on his way to Victoria station but he might be late.

She was very nice and she said she was very sorry to hear but she couldn't help or refund the ticket.
We kept talking more than 5minutes, but it seemed impossible for her to make a contact to the driver.
also I noticed my credit in mobile was about to run out, so I gave up and just prayed his best.

I waited until 23:00 at the outside of Bank station as there is no signal in tube here in London(which is inconvenient but it's sometimes nice).

23:08....
I've received the message that he missed the bus but he was able to take a picture of bus....

oh no....orz orz orz

In the end, he bought another ticket which leave in the next morning.


now, he has been sending me many beautiful pictures of view on his journey to Edinburgh.

I think he was meant to take a bus in the morning instead of the night one so that he can take pictures of beautiful views and send them to me:)

How nice.....


No comments:

Post a Comment