Thursday 2 April 2015

Discovering Roma2 - SO MANY PEOPLE!!-

My first impression of Roma was sunny, warm and beautiful blue sky.
Especially because I went there from gloomy British winter. 

But then, I was so shocked to see so many people everywhere in the center of Roma, not only in the tourist spot(or maybe canter was all for tourist?).

Ancient monuments were beautiful, but long queue were everywhere, It reminded me of Tokyo Disneyland. Everyone was holding map, trying to go to next monuments(attractions). In each place, you had to wait more than 30 minutes or 1 hours. There were so many couples and families... I know it's very rude to use this example for the most historical area in the world, but I really felt like as if I was in Tokyo Disneyland.

There were many people trying to sell me strange goods...ex, camera handle.
It was a little hard to walk or stay...

Got lost?
There were so many spoons on the ground in Roma as tourists love eating Gelato with walking.
 I was very lucky to meet them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment