Monday 13 April 2015

Submitting works - We made it!! -

So, Today...Finally I have submitted my work!!

The deadline was 10:30am today, but I had been stack with my evaluation and I just stayed on my computer for last 3days for writing&editing, no time to sleep.

My friend came to my house to make me eat food and correct some of my English writing yesterday. And my another crazily kind friend, he helped me editing my loooooong evaluation, which I was about to give up.

What a surprise was I didn't know he was traveling in Europe when I asked help for him. He called me by Skype from the hostel in Spain. He corrected my bad English from the mid night yesterday, although he had to wake up 6am to catch a fright.

What is more, he edited my final draft at the airport in Spain in the morning and sent me the screenshot of correction at 9am as the airport didn't have wi-fi. And I finished editing the evaluation at 9:30am, run to college and submitted my work with it!!!

I can't thank enough him and many people who has been helping me for last three months...

Although my final major project is nearly ending now, I feel this is my new start. 3months have passed crazily, but I really loved making my book.
I haven't decided where to go after this course, but wherever I go, I want to keep writing stories and making illustrations.

Thank you very much for all of your supports.



No comments:

Post a Comment