Monday 23 February 2015

My great private travel agency:)

When I started to think about making a children's book, I naturally thought this is the time to visit Bologna Children's Book fair!!

It's in Italy but I have been knowing the book fair for a long time. Because they organize the exhibition in Itabashi art museum, Tokyo Japan. My mother used to take me to the exhibition as she loved Children's picture books and she also draw pictures for it.
So, I thought if I'm living in UK now, maybe it's cheaper to go directly to the bookfair in Bologna rather than visiting the museum in Japan.

But I have already faced the problem today when I started searching fright ticket.
There were so many websites which show the price of frights and I had no idea which one I should use.

then, my friend came to see me. He saw what I was doing and he just took over my keyboard and typed some names of website in google search box. And in a second, he reached to the list of cheap frights and calender with prices. I was just amazed to see what he was doing by sitting next to him. He was like a travel agency and he also told me he enjoys checking the price of tickets.
He is my best friend at school but I sometimes feel we are completely opposite in a way. I hate checking a price or booking tickets online. Even if it was in Japanese, I feel as if I was drawn in the big sea of information.

But maybe, to talk about booking fright ticket, I finds European people are got used to doing well. I guess it's more common things to travel to another countries since many countries are gathering in one places in Europe.
Of course, Japanese people also love traveling, but for us, I think traveling to another countries are still special things.

Anyway thanks to my great private travel agency, I have got some information about cheap fright companies in Europe!!!
But I have realized it's still expensive for me!! hahaha

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do."

No comments:

Post a Comment