Wednesday 25 February 2015

NIGHT museum -animal sex-

I went to science museum tonight.
The event is called "Lates" and every last wednesday of the month has a free night for adults.
My image of science museum was full of family and kids. but tonight, there were people with a bottle of bear and dancing.
There were silent disco.

It reminded me of Roppongi art night in Tokyo, which is on every spring.
But here, it's not once a year, they are organizing this crazily fun events every month.
The theme of this month's lates were sexuality.
I was going to meet my friend there, but it seemed he would be very late, I decided to join the lecture about the sex in animals. The lecturer was London zoo's keeper. He was really good at presentation, I felt like I was watching one of Ted presentation. And I learned about the sex for animals.


And In the end, I met my friend at the exit of museum when the museum closed.
I enjoyed it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment