Wednesday 25 February 2015

Okonomiyaki night!!!

As a part of my friend's project research, I took him to Japanese supermarket in Golders Green and we had Okonomiyaki together.

He is doing a project about "food" as he loves food.
well...everyone loves food of course, but maybe he loves food more than others do as his face shine when he talks about some of his favorite food or the experience when he ate something delicious. I think he choose a right topic for his project!!

And I was honored to be able to introduce Japanese foods in a shop and teach how we cook okonomiyaki for the person who passionates about food, though there are various ways of cooking for okonomiyaki.

I guess he will be really good at cooking in the future.

We packed the leftover and had okonomiyaki lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment