Friday 28 November 2014

oh..when can I sleep?

My serious problem is that I sometimes I clearly remember what I saw in my dream when I wake up.

I went to school, I joined my class, I had a lunch with my friend, we worked for the project together and we talked a lot about nothing important. I took a Northern line to go home as usual and I came back home. well..I had a really good day.

.... then I wake up, and I notice the day is about to start AGAIN now, which makes me feel very strange. I'm seeing someone whom I'd been talking in my dream again, but I have to pretend as if I'm seeing him/her for the first time since we met last time. It's very confusing and I don't know what I should do.

When I was in Japan, I thought this is very bad thing and I worried a lots about myself. but maybe it's ok, that means I can enjoy my life twice as many as people do.

However I'd like to "just" sleep tonight.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment