Saturday 29 November 2014

Filming@CHINA TOWN

Today, I went to China town to help my friend's filming. He is making a music video now. I met him a few weeks ago at uni. I couldn't get in the room as I was 10minutes late, so I was standing outside of the room. And he was standing next to me as he was late too(he went to wrong classroom). That's the way how we met. And what a coincidence, he told me that he was teaching English in Tokyo, Japan, this year. We've become a friend:)
I have no idea what the music video will be like, me and my friend wore th Chinese tradittional style mask and acted some actions together. We walked with the mask on the street of China town Saturday afternoon at Leicester Square. There were some people who tried to take a picture of us and who were laughing at us.
However I had so much fun. now I'm looking forward to seeing his works:)
We've just arrived this planet!!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment